#Writing 101 Workshop
A one-day workshop dedicated to creating content for business that will have impact.
- Learn the skills of constructing a great story.
- Take away practical and professional tips and tricks to enhance your storytelling abilities.
- Know how to edit your own story.
- Brainstorm ideas for your content marketing plan.
- Construct your own ‘foundation’ story, or piece of content, that is ready to publish.
#PR 101 Workshop
A one-day workshop dedicated to public relations for business and raising your profile for greater impact.
- Learn how to make your story newsworthy.
- Take away a greater understanding of how the media works.
- Understand how to leverage your professional skills and expertise for exposure.
- Construct a public relations strategy.
- Create your author and speaker bios.
- Learn why it’s important to protect your reputation, and how to correctly manage your brand’s public image.
Monthly one-day sessions where you get to create business content with the experts. This is your mini-newsroom.
The #Content 101 session is facilitated by journalist Nadine McGrath and her team to help you create content that connects with a target audience. These sessions are designed to function like a busy newsroom, where ideas for content are brainstormed and fleshed out by teams working together.
What will you achieve?
Put into practice all the skills you have learned. These sessions will give you the opportunity to:
- Harness the power of experts to create and edit your content.
- Continue to improve your skillset with instant feedback and further tips for content creation.
- Batch your content creation by writing, for example, your social media and blog content for the month.
Who should attend?
Those that have attended the #Writing 101 or #PR 101 workshops will find that these sessions take them to the next level. #Content 101 is also ideally suited to business owners, leaders, and those responsible in organisations for producing content for social media, blog posts, video scripts, websites, and all types of communications material.